- Personalized Learning: We understand that each learner is unique, with their own pace and style of learning
- Learning Through Doing: We believe that the best way to learn is by doing. Our lessons aren't about passive listening; they're about active engagement
- Focus on Skill Development: Our lessons are designed to promote critical thinking, enhance creativity, and boost problem-solving abilities
- Incorporating Feedback: We value student input and strive to create a learning environment that's both comfortable and conducive to their growth
- Supportive Environment: We foster a supportive, encouraging environment where mistakes are viewed as learning opportunities, not failures. We celebrate each success, no matter how small
How We Do it
Three steps. Learn, Create, Mod!
We start from the basics, building a strong foundation for our learners regardless of their prior experience or knowledge. This stage involves exploring the intricacies of Minecraft and getting introduced to the fundamental principles of coding. With a focus on a hands-on, interactive learning experience, our goal is to foster a deep understanding and appreciation for the mechanics and possibilities within the world of Minecraft
As we delve deeper into the course, our learners are encouraged to apply what they've learned, to conceptualize and create their very own Minecraft mods. Here, they will get a chance to let their imagination soar and put their critical thinking skills into action. This phase is all about fostering creativity, boosting problem-solving abilities, and providing a platform for learners to witness their ideas come to life.
This is the stage where our learners truly shine. After gaining the necessary knowledge and building their unique creations, they learn to fine-tune their mods, share them with the wider Minecraft community, and iterate based on feedback and their growing skills. The focus is on continuous learning and improvement, cultivating a mindset that views every challenge as an opportunity for growth.
Where are classes held?
Our classes are held virtually to allow students from across the world to pursue their dreams of Minecraft Modding and get a head start on vital skills that are important in our evolving digital age.
We offer limited in-person classes in the NYC area.
Who are the Instructors?
Our Instructors are Minecraft Modding professionals who have studied coding, developed their own mods, and have a deep love of both teaching & Minecraft!
Can I have a free trial?
Absolutely! All first time customers are offered a free trial to have their student experience what Minecraft Modding can offer for them! Check out the 'Sign Up' page to learn more!
Can you accommodate all student types?
We strive to offer classes to students of all needs, ages, and abilities. If you have a passion to learn Minecraft Modding we will teach you!